Experience the world of events by joining our Hunters Hill Event Team for our annual Art Exhibition and Festival. Come be a part of a great team and learn the ropes of events planning. Click the link above to join!
With us you will gain hands-on experience in:
- Event processes and logistics
- Events Management
- Work Health and Safety – laws and regulations governing events
- Curation of an Exhibition
- Customer service – working with the general public during the run of the event
As an Event Assistant you will receive:
- Practical work experience in the arts and events management
- A limited edition Hunters Hill Art Exhibition T-Shirt
- Your achievements will be recognised with a Certificate of Achievement from the Mayor of Hunters hill
- A personal reference as required.
- You will receive relevant training including a mandatory Induction
If you got community spirit and a can-do attitude we would hope to join our Event Team for Hunters Hill Art Exhibition 2016. Contact Tina Nguyen from Hunters Hill Council for any further information.
P: 9879 9400
For Students in Year 10 or above, contact Tina Nguyen on the same email above and ask for a Student Volunteer Form – to find out about dates, times, locations and the permission requirements from your parents and school.
There are limited places for students to participate so talk with your parents and apply now!